Every week, we take time to gather before God to pray. Below are some of our recent prayer requests.
Please ask God to:
· Give us a great time at our Christmas banquet. We would love to see a number of unbelievers come to this.
· Use us and the Havchuks to bless their community this Christmas through the Immanuel’s Child program, as well as our gifts to personally help the Havchuks this Christmas too.
· Give us wisdom and boldness as we talk to others during the Christmas season.
· Lead Ryan to the work that he can do right now. He has heard about Vista Print’s hiring that is going on right now.
· Give relief to those in our church family who struggle with chronic pain and discomfort.
· Guide us as a church family to consider how to make our elder’s board effective between now and next June, when we normally vote to add new elders.
· Use the bowling event between parents and their teens to impact our families to seek God more.
· Encourage a number of men to come to the men’s breakfast on November 26th. We would like to see some unbelievers invited as well as our community.
· Give us an opening into the international community of St Clair students. Some of these students are looking for God.