Every week, we gather at Faith to pray to God. Below are some of our recent praise items to glorify God.
Let’s praise God because He:
· Gave us a good time for our harvest party. The Thompsons were able to make it and two of Noah’s friends made it as well.
· Has stopped the bleeding in Jack’s eyes. Jack was in London recently and the doctors are very happy with how his eyes are finally starting to heal.
· Used Howard and Linda to help lead us in worship last Sunday
· Answered Dawns prayer. Dave is cancer free. The doctors thought it highly likely that he had cancer, but God has decided otherwise.
· Has watched over Howard during the last months of his cardiac program. He is doing well.
· Josiah has work. He recently moved to Windsor and he is working locally. This gives him more opportunity to fellowship with other believers.
· Gave grace to Kristina. She has applied for a different job at work and she has been accepted. She will start the now work in January.
· Has given grace to Hannah. She has a cast on her arm and it seems to be healing well.
· Is helping Mariya to heal well after the surgery to give birth. She only took the pain medicine for a short time.